May 24, 2007

My brush with fame....


Yesterday, I ended up helping out with some filming for the BBC. They had their SportsRound presenter, Jake Humpreys, come down to the National Watersport Centre, where I work and take on some challenges for the show. SportsRound is a spin-off the kids news show, NewsRound and the section we filmed will be shown this coming Saturday on BBC2 at 11.45am. One of the challenge was to get down the whitewater course in a ducky without falling in. I thought I was just going to be bank support, but ended up getting geared up with a full head cam. All I had to do was follow Jake and instructor, James Crookall, down the course to show the kids what it was like from their point of view. All good fun and I look forward to seeing what I actually filmed on Saturday morning!

1 comments:

Jesse Becker (Zoolander) said...

You have some great pictures up on here!! Nice to see~

Jesse

 

Twitter

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive