June 03, 2011

World Freestyle Championships 2011...just a couple of weeks away!

The 2011 World Freestyle Kayak Championships is now just around the corner. I feel like I've been waiting for this one for so long now! I've been hanging out in Plattling for a while, enjoying the sunshine and varying water levels, and I'm looking forward to the competition getting under way. Just this week I picked up my new carbon Rock Star S from GalaSport. I'm super excited about it, the responsiveness of the carbon feels great!

I've been posting various photos up on my Flickr. Here's some of the latest shots:

Claire O'Hara
Claire O'Hara

Jordan not enjoying Plattling?
Jordan not enjoying Plattling?

Katya Kulkova looking smart
Katya Kulkova looking smart

Gerd Serrasolses deep in the foam
 Gerd Serrasolses deep in the foam

Katya and Polly watching
Katya and Polly watching me getting some air (photo by Sam Ward)

Jordan Poffenberger getting some air in his C1
Jordan Poffenberger getting some air in his C1 having just arrived

New boats!
New boats!

More can be found here: Plattling set on Flickr

and here: Carbon Rock Star S on Flickr

1 comments:

real girl sport said...

Hello Emily,
I keep a sports blog - Inspiring Sports Women which sometimes features kayakers.
During the world championships, I'm planning on posting about women kayakers every day. I would like to use some of your photographs in one post, but noticed you have downloading disabled on your Flickr. If I use them, I would clearly link back to your flickr stream and website. Can you let me know if this would be alright?

 

Twitter

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive