June 07, 2010

World Cup Wash Out

So after a successful first league event on the Tryweryn* I sped off to mainland Europe for the 2010 World Cup Series. Unfortunately rather than a series it turned into a one hit wonder at Augsburg after serious flooding here in Plattling.

I didn't get too many shots of the first event at the Eiskanal but here's a few...

The full results can be found here: http://akv-online.de/

On a personal note, I was stoked to place 2nd in both the prelims and the semi final. Unfortunately I didn't quite get it together in the end and finished up 5th, still happy to make a World Cup final though!

We then moved on the Plattling, where we were quickly washed out...

My sister was very happy to have chosen this event to come visit me at...


Still gave me some time to play with my new 50mm 1.8 lens...

And it gave others time for drinking...


That's all for now....

*I won the senior women's class! For full results see www.ukfreestyle.com

0 comments:

 

Twitter

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive