July 29, 2008

Graduation and gearing up for my next adventure....

It's officially over, I've finally graduated! I had a great day the other week with my graduation ceremony in the morning followed by the Grad Ball in the evening.

Proof

Me and my housemates, Laura and Faye


Now that that's all over and done with I'm getting ready for my next trip away; the World Cup of Freestyle Kayaking kicking off in the city of Prague in the Czech Republic in a couple of weeks time. More can be found out about these events here www.kayaksession.com. I'm hoping that I'll be able to put up regular updates from the road and results from the competitions.

In other news, I'd like to congratulate my friends, Flea Jarvie, James Reeves, and Dave Bainbridge for taking Gold in their respective classes in the European Championships held in Spain last week. Although I was reserve for the senior women's team, I decided not to make the trip out there and save my cash for my upcoming trips instead, I do wish I could've been there to see those guys winning! Congratulations to all the other Brits would took medals and made finals, it sounded like they were a force to be reckon with. For photos and more about the event, check out www.ukfreestyle.com


0 comments:

 

Twitter

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive